Have you been feeling trapped for a long time, putting up with…tolerating…compromising?Wondering when your work life is going to start giving something back to you? Will your career ever be satisfying and fulfilling?Just as in any area of high achievement, having a coach can make all the difference in enabling you to achieve your goals.
Career coaching can help you
- make decisions with confidence recognise your own personal values and the importance of being true to who you are in your career
- recognise your value, your achievements and your untapped potential
- understand the impact of your mindset on your career and life in general
- learn many practical strategies which can make the difference between steering your career the way you want it and spending your working life floundering along, unhappy with what you are achieving
- consider your personal impact, decide how you want to be perceived in the workplace, and take action to achieve this image.
- recognise your own personal values and the importance of being true to who you are in your career.
Clarity Career Management coaching is based on my experience, gained from many years of working with people undergoing some sort of change in their career, and informed by my study (Master of Career Development) and ongoing professional development.
M. Career Dev.